Easy Installation Instructions
Ensure the BFM® spigot is clean and dry.
Seat the back of the connector into the BFM® spigot and release.
Occasionally, the seal may not fully snap into the seated position first-time, as shown above. If so, please refer to step 4.
Push the seal toward the center of the fitting at a different point on the circumference. On large diameters, this step may need to be repeated several times.
The fitting should be sitting snugly and evenly. Now repeat the process with the other end of the connector.
Snap into the second spigot, ensuring that the welded seam of the connector is straight and that points A and B are directly in line.
Instructions and Information Resources
- BFM Guidelines Offset Installations
- BFM Guidelines Proximity Sensor
- BFM Guidelines Cleaning your BFM fitting
- BFM Guidelines Flow Correction
- BFM Fitting Spigots
- Tapered Minimum Lengths
- BFM Spigots Gap specifcation
- Drill Point for TR Connectors
- BFM Guidelines TR Connectors
- BFM Determine Connector Length
- BFM Negative Application Pressure