BFM® spigots, or BFM® collars, are manufactured out of 304 and 316 stainless steel in a range of standard sizes from 100 mm (4 in) up to 1,650 mm (65 in) in 50 mm (2 in) increments that can accommodate virtually any process environment. Additionally, for special applications, C22 Hastelloy is available from 100 mm (4 in) to 500 mm (20 in) in 50 mm (2 in) increments.
- The spigot design incorporates a slight taper allowing the unit to be trimmed to an exact fit for any existing pipe or installation.
- A BFM® collar has a 52 mm (2 in) tail that can be cut back to suit existing pipework.
- BFM® Collars or BFM® Spigots for Tool Release installations require a 6 mm (15/64") hole in the top rim of the spigot. Pre-drilled TR spigots are available for purchase with your BFM® TR Connectors.
- Jacob flanges are available that allow the BFM® collars to be installed or removed in seconds without tools. We can provide 150# flanges for more heavy duty applications, or ferrule ends for sanitary applications.
- For more details, view the spigot drawing.
|Material||316 SS 304 SS C22 Hastelloy|
|Interior Finish||0.8 Ra micrometters (32 Ra microinches)|
|Wall Thickness||Ø 100 mm / 4" = 1.5 mm / 1/16" Ø 150 mm / 5" upwards = 2.0 mm / 5/64"|
|Available Diameters (Stainless Steel)||100 mm, 125 mm, 150 mm then in 50 mm increments up to 1,650 mm 4", 5", 6" then in 2" increments up to 65"|
|Available Diameters (Hastelloy)||From 150 mm up to 500 mm in 50 mm increments From 6" up to 20" in 2" increments|
Most common questions
100 mm diameter spigots are 1.5mm thick. All other spigot sizes are 2 mm thick.
BFM® spigots are made from 304 SS, 316 SS, and C22 Hastelloy.
The Roughness Average of the internal finish is 0.8 micrometers (32 Ra microinches).
For more information view the FAQ
BFM® Spigots in 304 Stainless Steel - Part Numbers & Dimensions
BFM® Spigots in 316 Stainless Steel - Part Number & Dimensions