Anti Static BFM fitting
Seeflex 040AS is a clear ether based thermoplastic polyurethane allow with Anti-static infusion. Having no memory, Seeflex 040AS will not fracture as a result of constant flexing.
- Atex compliant on products as low as 1mJ.
- Designed for applications where static is a problem
- Compatible with 100% aromatic hydrocarbon vapors, gasoline, crude oil, and many others
- Excellent abrasion, chemical, and puncture resistance
- Dust control sleeves and transitions, 1st choice for dust free factories
- Smooth welded seam
|Hardness (Shore A):||90|
|Wall Thickness (mm)||1|
|Tensile Strength (MPa)||37|
|Temp Range||-25 to 95°C|
|Low Temp, Flexibility||Good|
|Ultimate Elongation (%)||450|
|Tear Strength - Die C (N)||51|
|Material Resistance (Ohms)||108|
|100% Modulus (MPa)||7.5|
|300% Modulas (MPa)||11.7|
Most common questions
Yes. 040AS complies with the following regulations: FDA CFR 177.1680 and 177.2600, (EC) 1935/2004, 2023–2006, 10/2011 USDA and 3A (20-).
For more information view the FAQ