Anti Static BFM fitting
Seeflex 040AS is a clear ether based thermoplastic polyurethane allow with Anti-static infusion. Having no memory, Seeflex 040AS will not fracture as a result of constant flexing.
- Atex compliant on products as low as 1mJ.
- Designed for applications where static is a problem
- Compatible with 100% aromatic hydrocarbon vapors, gasoline, crude oil, and many others
- Excellent abrasion, chemical, and puncture resistance
- Dust control sleeves and transitions, 1st choice for dust free factories
- Smooth welded seam
|Hardness (Shore A):||90|
|Wall Thickness (mm)||1|
|Tensile Strength (MPa)||37|
|Temp Range||-25 to 95°C|
|Low Temp, Flexibility||Good|
|Ultimate Elongation (%)||450|
|Tear Strength - Die C (N)||51|
|Material Resistance (Ohms)||108|
|100% Modulus (MPa)||7.5|
|300% Modulas (MPa)||11.7|
Most common questions
Seeflex 040AS is FDA and USDA compliant (which means that it could get 3A certification), however we are still searching for an appropriate additive for the Anti-Static infusion that will be both EU and FDA compliant, so at this stage it has not officially been tested or inspected for 3A certification.
For more information view the FAQ