Full product range of BFM® fitting flexible connectors, sleeves, and spigots.
BFM® fitting flexible connectors
Reduce downtime, save money, improve hygiene and standardize parts by replacing the traditional hose and clamp system with the BFM® fitting connector and spigot system. This revolutionary connector snaps right into place! This means changeovers do not require any tools.
Benefits of the BFM fitting connector
- No product buildup means better hygiene - these sanitary connectors are 3A approved, and conform with FDA, EC and ATEX regulations.
- No tools and reduced downtime makes changeovers easy while saving you money.
- The BFM® connector is 100% sealed - that means no product leaks or dust.
BFM® fitting spigots
BFM® spigots are manufactured out of 304 and 316 stainless steel for all standard applications, and are also available in C22 Hastelloy for special applications. Standard sizes start from 100 mm (4 in) up to 1,650 mm (65 in,) in 50 mm (2 in) increments that can accommodate virtually any process environment.
Customize your connections
With in-house engineering capabilities, our application experts can fabricate custom connections to “drop in” to your existing connections, such as 150# drilled flanges, stub with Morris type couplings, and Jacob flanges. We can easily retrofit your facility with the patented BFM connector & spigot system.
- The spigot design incorporates a slight taper allowing the unit to be trimmed to an exact fit for any existing pipe or installation.
- Install or remove BFM® spigots in second with Jacob flanges.
- View BFM® Spigot CAD drawing.
- View the BFM® Spigot Welding Guide video.
View the BFM® fitting Spigot page for more details.