The BFM® Seeflex 040E and Seeflex 060ES now come with a quick access port option!
This poption is ideal for:
- Product sampling
- Metal detector drop-ball testing
- Adding small volumes of ingredients during manufacturing
The Quick Access Port Connector is designed to give easy access to your product flow. Featuring a polyurethane thread port hole and a stainless steel screw-in plug that is inserted in the side wall of a standard BFM® Seeflex 040E or Seeflex 060ES connector.
Seeflex 040E Complies with:
FDA 21 CFR 177.1680 & 177.2600, USDA, (EC) 1935/2004, 2023–2006 & 10/2011
Atex Compliant: IBExU tested and can be used in all dust explosion hazardous areas. (Refer to our Certification & Compliance page for more information).
- Screw port provides fast and easy access to product flow without having to remove the connector.
- Product flow is not interrupted for regular metal detector testing or product sampling
- Because the connector doesn’t need to be removed, there is no product spillage or wastage
- Does not affect the physical performance of the connector
Diameters: Ø150mm (6") through to Ø1,650mm (65") in 50mm (2") increments
Lengths: 150mm (6") then in 50mm (2") increments up to 1,000mm (3ft 3") for Seeflex 060ES and 6,000mm (19ft 8") for Seeflex 040E
NB: There is a minimum connector length of 300mm (12") for connectors with rings and some size restrictions apply for TR versions and larger diameters..
Quick Access Port Connectors are only available in Seeflex 040E & Seeflex 060ES material.