- Seeflex 040E is a clear ether-based thermoplastic polyurethane alloy.
- Seeflex 040E has no shape memory and will not fracture as a result of repetitive movement.
- Used on all types of stationary, vibratory & gyratory sifters, screeners, feeders, bin discharges, hoppers, conveyors, packing equipment or any product handling equipment.
- Superior chemical resistance for CIP and washing.
- Excellent abrasion resistance.
- Smooth welded seam.
- Dust control sleeves and transitions. Once in place, these connectors eliminate fugitive dust making them the first choice for dust-free factories.
- Also known as industrial flexible sleeves, connectors, bellows, boots, socks, and transitions.
- Replaces old gum rubber tubing/hose and clamp sleeves.
- Snap-in connection installs in seconds.
- Provides sanitary connections between process equipment.
- Certified for use in USDA and 3-A powder applications
|Hardness (Shore A):||90|
|Wall Thickness (mm)||0.9|
|Tensile Strength (MPa)||40|
|Temp Range||-25 to 110°C|
|Low Temp, Flexibility||Good|
|Ultimate Elongation (%)||593|
|Tear Strength - Die C (N)||67|
|Material Resistance (Ohms)||1010|
|100% Modulus (MPa)||8|
|300% Modulas (MPa)||15.6|
Most common questions
Seeflex 040E has been confirmed by IBExU as Atex compliant for all Dust Zones for standard diameters up to 39.5 inches long for freefall and 8 inches long for pneumatic conveyance.
It is also compliant for Outer Gas Zones 1 & 2 for all standard diameters up to 8 inches for Zone 1 and 39.5 inches for Zone 2 for freefall and up to 8 inches for pneumatic conveyance.
Refer to the BFM Atex Declaration of Compliance for more information.